Friday, September 11, 2009

TIFF UPDATE


Hi there. The blog's going to the dogs right now while I go crazy at the Toronto International Film Festival.

The festival is already underway and I'm spending most of my days in the dark.

If you're interested the best thing to do is to follow me on twitter for links to articles and instant reviews.

I wrote a cheat sheet to help get the fest started right. You can find a whole bunch of reviews at CBC Toronto's Metro Morning site.

Otherwise I'll be contributing to the CBC TIFFpage at cbc.ca/TIFF.

Some of the films I'm looking forward to include: A Serious Man, The Informant, Up in the Air, Colony, Google Baby, The Art of the Steal, The Damned United and The Wild Hunt.

See ya in the lineup.

(thanks to TIFF insider for the photo.)

No comments: